If you’re anything like me, you will wonder when the start and end of each season is.
In the UK, although there’s no official date for the seasons to start, they are generally considered to be as follows:
- Spring is the months of March, April and May.
- Summer is the months of June, July and August.
- Autumn is the months of September, October and November.
- Winter is the months of December, January and February.
In America and in many European countries, the seasons are set by tradition as follows:
- Winter starts on 21 December and finishes on 21 March.
- Spring starts on 21 March and finishes on 21 June.
- Summer starts on 21 June and finishes on 21 September.
- Autumn starts on 21 September and finishes on 21 December.
I’ll base my posts on the UK Seasons.